Happy Monday and welcome to May’s issue of Work in PRogress.
An issue stuffed full of amazing content and super excited to be sharing my fave data viz finds, digital PR top tips and even an IRL event lineup – better days are coming people!
As we start a new week I hope your coffee is strong, your links are follow and your DAs high. Please do continue to send me all your favourite campaigns, content and tips.
Have a smashing week ahead ✨🔗
Issue #18 – Fave PR Campaigns
My fave PR campaigns from the last month…
- Doggie data visualisations are my favourite type of data visualisations, so I loved this round-up from Ellie Morgan on the best digital PR dog campaigns over the past couple of years.
- Obsessed with all things The Pudding – particularly one of their newest data visualisations which looks at the beauty brands with the most diverse foundation ranges.
- Nothing beats a classic “most-googled” map, and I loved this arty one that looks at the most googled artist in every country from Ken Bromley Art Supplies.
- I loved this retro campaign from Computer Futures which visualises the world’s most popular apps as if they were around in the 90s. Iconic.
- In a time where the job search is more competitive than ever, I thought this campaign from H&M which offered free 24 hour suit rental for those seeking jobs was genius.
- New York Times do some of the best interactive data visualisations, and this one, titled Why Grammy Winners Might Never Sound the Same Again, is absolutely perfect proof of this.
- Finally, I found this then-and-now glaciers visualisation from The Guardian completely enlightening and moving.
Develop your skills...
Learn something new and discover useful resources with my fave tips, tricks and informative articles from the last month:
- I loved this top tip from Harriet McCulley about how to speedily collect data from seed lists.
- The videos from February’s Digital PR Summit are now live! If you weren’t able to catch the event on the day, you can catch up on all the amazing talks and panels from the day here.
- I’ve been loving these round-up blog posts from the team at Connective3 which detail what’s coming up in the world of digital PR each week.
- I found this Answer The Public webinar on how to use Google data in PR, from audience insights to pitching, super interesting and informative. Catch up here.
- BrightonSEO has announced its lineup for the Online PR Show and it is looking 10/10. The fact that we’re all on track to watch the speakers in person makes this even more exciting. Nosey the lineup here.
This issue’s Work in PRogress – Abby Chinery
My Work in PRogress this week is the amazing Abby Chinery, who is Creative Director at Reboot Online.
You can read the full interview with Abby on my blog below.
And that’s it!
Please direct all feedback, suggestions and any events, training courses or campaigns you think should be included in this newsletter to:
And catch up on other issues of Work in PRogress here.